- Solo Performance Diploma and Masters Degree from Indiana University, where I studied exclusively with Karen Tuttle students and took courses on body mapping for musicians.
- Participant in UNCSA's 2015 Karen Tuttle Coordination Workshop
- Current Doctoral Student in Viola Performance at Arizona State University
- Completed Stott Pilates - Intensive Mat Plus in 2017 with "Strong ability to perform postural assessment and analysis," and "Strong ability to correct students with verbal and tactile cues, and evocative imagery.”
- 200hr Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance
- Merge Practitioner - Merge: The Practice
At our session time, it is helpful to have your chin rests and shoulder rests nearby, as well as a way to take notes.
You’ll learn my method for determining setup and by the end of our session you should be able to self-assess. If for whatever reason you would like a follow-up session regarding setup, future setup sessions are FREE.
Check my availability + sign up for a time here:
45min Session: https://calendly.com/thealignedmusician/violin-viola-setup-clone
This will automatically reserve the time, and send you a Zoom link. If we are having virtual lessons, this will be how you will meet with me. If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule, the email you receive will include a link so that my schedule is updated automatically.
Before your first session, please complete the following waiver: https://forms.gle/SKzFoDeX5dWTQUTr5